The three Foundresses of the Augustinian Missionaries: Querubina Samarra, Clara Cantó and Mónica Mujal settled in General Pardiñas Street, Madrid, at the end of April and on May 6, 1890, our Congregation is canonically welcomed into the Church by the diocese of that city.
The seat of the General Government has remained in Madrid until in 1974 it was moved to Rome with Sr. Superior General. Carmen Lopez Ripa.
The fundamental mission of this community is to be a center of communion and welcome, through its own government services, to the entire Congregation dispersed in various countries.
Different meetings take place in the General House: Spirituality and Charism, vocational youth ministry, broader courses on Augustinian spirituality, meetings with the Bursars, with Major Superiors... The sisters participating in the General Chapters are welcomed and also receives and attends with great affection those who come to know the city of Rome and request lodging.
Social realities and difficulties knock at our door and our hearts; That is why we have put solidarity into practice, collaborating especially with the Astalli Center: in the dining room for immigrants and in welcoming refugees in our house. With them we have shared intercultural and interreligious experiences.